Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I can blog,I can blog,I can write,I can write

Finally I can blog!
It has been some problem with blogger for a while so that's why I've don't blog but I have some things to blog about. First Google music of course from google. I wonder what it's look like because it is just for USA now but I think it's going to other countries soon. ( But I have a picture on it :) ). The second is the new Leica V-Lux30 who is a really cool camera with 15.1 Megapixel and a 16x zoom lens equivalent to a focal length of 24-384mm in 35mm. The camera also features 10 fps continuous shooting, a 3'' touch-screen LCD, 1080i video recording, and a 3D capability. Available June. The third is Kef blade speaker for 30.000 $. It's a cool speaker but a little to expensive. The fourth is I os 5 for I pad,I pod touch and I phone. Most exciting is the revised notifications system that consolidates all your alerts into one place where you can customize your alerts to include text messages, Facebook, e-mail, sport scores, and more. Other great features include an option to use the volume up button as your camera shutter button and iMessage, Apple's answer to BlackBerry messenger for sending texts, photos, contacts, and videos. Available this Fall. The fifth is Mac OS X Lion. The iOS inspired UI will boast full screen apps and new versions of Mail and Safari as well as new features like AirDrop for easy file sharing and Auto Save to keep you from losing your data. Lion will be available on the Mac App Store next month for $29.99. The sixth is a shortie. That's that Marc By Marc Jacobs will start to do kids clothes in this autumn. (anyways did one who worked in Marc By Marc Jacobs Sweden Stockholm say that)


Pictures :)





No comments:

Post a Comment